This website is administered by Blucando Ltd (referred to as “Blucando”, “we”, “our” or “us” as appropriate), whose registered office is at 11 Farnborough Business Centre, Eelmoor Road, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 7XA. References within this Website Privacy Statement to “you” or “your” refer to the person using this website, or supplying information to this website.
Blucando is committed to providing you the highest possible levels of service for all our products and services. We respect your right to privacy and have consequently developed this Website Privacy Statement to inform you about our privacy practices for our website, in particular what we do with information (“personal data”) about you that is collected either when you visit this website, send emails to us via this website, request quotes for services or procure services from us. This Website Privacy Statement is only applicable to this corporate website (www.blucando.it) and does not apply to other Blucando websites that have their own specific privacy statements,
Privacy remains a significant concern to Internet users. At Blucando, we are aware of the privacy concerns of our website visitors, those who voluntarily elect to subscribe to information sources provided by us and those who provide personal details when asking for quotes or procuring services. We confirm that we do not collect personal information from you, unless you have voluntarily provided it to us. We also confirm that we do not provide, sell or otherwise disclose personal information about our website visitors or information source subscribers to any individual or organisation outside of Blucando, unless we have specifically notified you that your information is to be used in this way (for example, you subscribe to an event being provided or organised by a Blucando partner or third party).
2. Personal Information Blucando collects from You
There are three ways in which you may explicitly and intentionally provide Blucando with consent to our collection of certain personal information.
2.1 E-mail Request for Information, Support, Estimates, Quotes or Services
We use links throughout the Blucando website to provide you with opportunities to contact us via e-mail for various reasons, including to ask questions, request information about our products and services and to provide comments and suggestions. You may also be offered the opportunity to have a Blucando representative contact you personally to provide additional information about our products and services. To do so, we may request additional personal information from you, such as your name, telephone number and email address, to help us satisfy your specific request.
If you choose to enrol for one of Blucando’s products or services via this website, we will request certain information from you, which will vary dependent upon the action you are undertaking. For certain requests, we may require your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, credit card details and/or bank account information.
2.3 Information You Provide
The provision of information by you to this website, by email or in discussion with a Blucando employee is with your explicit consent and may be classed as Personal Identifiable Information. Blucando may use this information to improve its services. To the extent that you supply us with personal data about third parties (for example, your employer) you are confirming that you are entitled and authorised to disclose such data to us and that we are entitled to use such information in the same way that we use information about you as described in this Privacy Statement. You are entitled to request access to information that we hold about you and to require it to be corrected if it is inaccurate. You can do this by sending an email message to email@example.com, or by writing to us at the address given at the end of this Privacy Statement.
You must be 18 years or older to request estimates, quotes, procure services or contact Blucando by phone, email or via the website. If you are under 18 years old, please ask your legal guardian or parent to contact us on your behalf. You may be asked to verify your age if Blucando employees believe you to be under 18.
Information is stored for three reasons and reatined for periods of time listed below:
• Financial: Seven years, as is our obligation to HMRC.
• Operational: Two years as many products may have a two-year warranty and therefore, operational records of these products being configured and deployed are key.
• Contractual: For a period of the contract and two years after a contract is cancelled, unless the customer specifically asks us to delete it.
2.4 Access to personal information
Blucando complies with all applicable regulation when giving people access to their personal information. Individuals can find out if we hold any personal information by making a ‘subject access request’ under the Data Protection Act 1998. If we do hold information about you, we will:
• give you a description of it;
• tell you why we are holding it;
• tell you who it could be disclosed to; and
• let you have a copy of the information in an intelligible form.
To request access to any Personal Information we may hold about you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you agree, we will try to deal with your request informally, for example by providing you with the specific information you need over the telephone.
If we do hold information about you, you can ask us to correct any mistakes by, once again, contacting us on the email above.
We do not generally seek to collect “sensitive personal data” through this website. By providing us with unsolicited sensitive personal data, you consent to our using the data subject to applicable law for the purposes described in this Privacy Statement. The references to “sensitive personal data” are to the various categories of personal data identified by UK, European and other applicable data privacy laws as requiring special treatment, including in some circumstances the need to obtain explicit consent. These categories include personal details about your race, religion, physical or mental health, genetic code, criminal activities or sexual life.
3. Statistical Information about Your Visit
When you visit this website, our computers may automatically collect statistics about your visit. We may monitor statistics such as how many people visit this website, the individual website users’ information including IP addresses, which website pages are visited, from which domains our website visitors originate and which operating systems and Internet browsers people use. We use these statistics about your visit for aggregation purposes, and to help us improve the performance and compatibility of our website.
4.1 Use of Temporary Cookies
There are two instances in which we use temporary cookies. First, if you are accessing Blucando services through one of our online applications our web server may automatically send your browser a temporary cookie, which is used to help your browser navigate our website. The only information contained in these temporary cookies is a direction value that lets our software determine which page to show when you click the back button in your browser: this piece of information is erased when you close your current browser window. If you come to our website from one of our business partners, our web server may also send your browser a temporary cookie that reflects an “origination code” for that business partner, which we may use for statistical and marketing purposes. Secondly, if you log into an access-controlled section of our site, we set a temporary session cookie to establish that you have been correctly authenticated. The information contained in these cookies consists of random data that is used by the server to authenticate the browser requests to the server for that particular session: it does not include any type of personally identifiable information. This piece of information is automatically erased when you close your current browser window. If you choose not to accept a temporary cookie, you may not be able to navigate these online applications.
4.2 Use of Permanent Cookies
Permanent or persistent cookies remain on your system, although you can always fully delete or disable it at any time through your Internet browser preferences. There are two instances in which we use a permanent cookie. First, when you visit this website and request documentation or a response from us. When you are filling out a form you may be given the option of having our website deliver a cookie to your local hard drive. You might choose to receive this type of cookie in order to save time when filling out forms and/or revisiting this Blucando website in future. The second instance where we use a permanent cookie is where we track traffic patterns on this Blucando website. Analysis of this data allows us to improve our website and the user experience. In both instances of a persistent cookie, if you choose not to accept the cookie you will still be able to use our website. Even if you choose to receive this type of cookie, you can always set your browser to notify you when you receive any cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether to accept it in each individual situation.
5. Our Use of Collected Personal Information
Blucando only uses personal information collected in the ways explained below.
5.1 Sending You Responses and Updates
Blucando generally responds to any e-mail questions, requests for product or service information and other enquiries that we receive in a prompt manner. We may also retain this correspondence to improve our products, services and this website and for other disclosed purposes. We retain received contact information so that we can send individuals updates about Blucando products and services.
Occasionally, Blucando may use a third party to send such updates on our behalf: any such third party who contacts you on our behalf has executed a confidentiality agreement with Blucando that contains a provision ensuring the privacy and security of any transferred information and limits the third party’s use of the shared information to sending updates or providing services on our behalf.
5.2 Providing Support and Customer Service
We may use the information you submit to contact you to provide support and customer service for Blucando products and services.
5.3 Disclosure by Law and Protection of Blucando
If we are required by law to disclose certain information to appropriate UK government departments and agencies, either by virtue of legislation, regulation or a properly authorised court order, we will do so. Blucando have an obligation to share information in order to investigate, prevent or take action in connection with actual or potential illegal or fraudulent activities, and/or to enforce Blucando’s existing agreements or contracts.
Occasionally we may request information from clients, subscribers and website visitors via electronic surveys. Participation in these surveys is completely voluntary and the user therefore has a choice whether or not to disclose information to us. Survey information will only be used for the purposes of monitoring or improving the use of and satisfaction with this Blucando website and improving our customer service and product offerings.
Occasionally, Blucando may use a third party to send such surveys on our behalf: any such third party who contacts you on our behalf has executed a confidentiality agreement with Blucando that contains a provision ensuring the privacy and security of any transferred information and limits the third party’s use of the shared information to sending the survey on our behalf.
6. Opting Out of Future Communications
Occasionally, we notify our subscribers of new products, services, upgrades, updates and seminars. You can opt out of future communications by sending an email message to info@Blucando.com, or by writing to us at the address given at the end of this Website Privacy Statement.
7. Personal Identifiable Information (PII)
Blucando will process your PII in a fair and transparent manner. As such we offer the following information;
• Blucando acts as a Controller for PII collected through this website.
• Blucando’s contact details are provided at the bottom of these terms.
• If you have any issues or any questions regarding Blucando’s GDPR polices, please email our Director of Compliance and Information Assurance using email@example.com.
• Blucando may store any PII gathered via the website for a period that will be determined by the following criteria;
- its relevancy of the data to Blucando and any anticipated marketing campaigns
- to perform any services requested by the User
- to allow analysis on any past or future campaigns or to improve the website
- in accordance with applicable law.
• You consent that Blucando will process data either within the UK or in a Customer Relationship Management system that is hosted within the USA but which has been reviewed and passed the required adequacy test to store and protect EU Citizen information. If you wish to obtain a copy or more information regarding the Model Clause used, then please contact Blucando.
• Blucando store PII to be used in activities such as email marketing, to improve the website and to offer services and information requested by the user. Blucando do not use PII for any automated decision-making or profiling.
• You have the right to withdraw consent, correct any errors or erase your data gathered via the website at any time by emailing this request to: firstname.lastname@example.org where Blucando’s Director of Compliance and Information Assurance will review any action if appropriate.
• All Users should be aware that they are not obliged to provide any information and that providing information is not a requirement to use the website.
• If requested, Blucando will provide an export of a user’s data solely gathered via the website in a common format to aid data portability. Please email this request to email@example.com.
• If you wish to make a complaint or have concerns about Blucando’s data policy, this can be done via Blucando’s supervisory authority, the ICO, at the following address https://ico.org.uk/concerns/.
8. Security Controls
We take every precaution to protect the personal information we receive from our clients, subscribers and website visitors. We have a number of security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of any personal information we receive from you via this website.
You should be aware that the Internet, being an “open network”, is not completely secure. If you choose to send any electronic communications to us by means of the Internet, you do so at your own risk. We cannot guarantee that such communications will not be intercepted or changed or that they will reach your intended recipient safely. In order to try to minimise this risk, we may encrypt information submitted using the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol – look for the “https” prefix to the URL of pages with such protection.
9. Updates to this Website Privacy Statement
If a material change is made to this Website Privacy Statement and/or the way we use our clients’, subscribers’ or website visitors’ personally identifiable information, then we will advise the nature of such change on the first page of this Website Privacy Statement.
10. Your rights
The Data Protection Act 2018 gives you certain rights over your data and how We use it. These include:
• the right to be told what personal data we hold about you, and why, and a right to a copy of that
• the right in certain circumstances to have inaccurate or incomplete personal data rectified, blocked, erased or destroyed
• the right to prevent your data being used for direct marketing purposes
• the right to withdraw your consent to Us storing and processing your personal data
• the right to have your data returned to you in a common, useable format
If you wish to exercise any of these rights please contact the Data Protection Officer in writing using the contact details in section 11 below.
If you want to know more about your rights, or you have exercised your rights and are unhappy with Our response you can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
11. Contact Blucando
If you have any questions about this Privacy and Cookies Policy, or if you would like to exercise any of your statutory rights or make a complaint, please write to:
11 Farnborough Business Centre